Therio-gel, The Veterinary Fertility Lubricant for All Animal Species
Clinically shown to not harm sperm, embryos or sensitive tissue.
The right lubricant can improve sperm numbers & quality during semen collection!
The wrong lubricant decreases live sperm numbers in an ejaculate on contact & over time.
Therio-gel is perfect for:
- Artificial insemination (AI) of cattle
- Artificial insemination (AI) of mares
- Collecting semen from stallions
- Breeding soundness evaluations of stallions
- Lubrication for natural cover of mares
- Inseminating sows, sheep, goats, llamas and alpacas
- Collecting semen for breeding pigs, sheep, goats, llamas and alpacas
- Canine artificial insemination (AI)
- Collecting semen from dogs
- Safe, mild lubrication during whelping or queening
Therio-gel is perfect for all aspects of bovine, equine and swine breeding and veterinary reproductive medicine. See more uses for Therio-gel.
Did You Know?
Therio-gel has been a part of animal breeding programs, including for "Hazel" the sow. Dr. Ellington was doing this NPR interview when semen arrived for Hazel's AI - funny story!
The Therio-gel Advantage
KY®, Surgilube®, HR®, Priority Care®, Aquasonic® and mineral oil have been reported to cause one or more of the following: sperm motility losses, inability of sperm to penetrate cervical mucus, early embryo losses; and/or mucosal irritation and epithelial sloughing.
- Published studies with 10 years of safety data
- Isotonic ion level & neutral pH supports sperm and tissue safety
- With phosphate buffer for a stable pH to protect gametes, in and out of the incubator
- Clinically shown to preserve sperm function from collection through 48 hours of storage
- No propylene glycol or glycerol, molecules that penetrate the sperm, affecting their structure and fertility
K-Y® is a registered U.S. trademark of Johnson & Johnson Corporation • Surgilube® is a registered U.S. trademark of Fougera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. • HR® is a registered U.S. trademark of HR Pharmaceuticals, Inc. • Priority Care® is a registered U.S. trademark of First Priority, Inc. • Aquasonic® is a registered U.S. trademark of Parker Laboratories, Inc. • Therio-gelTM is a registered U.S. trademark of Agtech, Inc.